Fashionaltitude · The Liebster Award
1. When did you first get into fashion?
I have always wanted to be in fashion. 3 years ago, I decided to make a career move from finance to fashion purchasing. To turn this dream into reality, I recently graduated in MBA in international purchasing and now I am on my way to find the right place to be. Creating a fashion blog is also a fun part of this journey.
2. Name three designers who can do no wrong?
There are so many …Marni or when art meets fashion, Stella McCartney for the impeccable cuts of the jackets and her sustainable approach to fashion, Carven for the Parisian preppy chic vibe
3. What are your favorite pair of heels?
A pair of Valentino rockstud high heels or/and a pair of Aquazzura « sexy thing »…
4. In your opinion, what is one fashion no-no?
To be branded from head-to-toe. Such a turn off!
5. Where is your favorite place to go shopping?
The department store Le Bon Marché, Rive Gauche (left bank) in Paris. This is my ultimate fashion Eldorado! On line: Net-à-Porter
6. What was your favorite blog post / photo?
I believe this is the one about the Trench-coat.
7. Name your dream outfit and location
A cocktail Valentino dress to attend an event in Rome
8. Name three items you find yourself using over and over.
My cell phone, a lip balm and a note book
9. How will you be dressing for NYE?
A long black lace dress and a sequined cropped jacket and heels!
10. How did you first get into blogging?
I thought of starting a blog to share my passion for fashion in all aspects: trends, style, business, history.
My nominations for the Liebster Award:
Bev from http://irismaystyle.com/
Kayin from http://kayinpang.com/
Abbey from http://www.meerustyle.com
Mayra from http://mairasimplelife.com/
Zahra from http://theluxeedition.com/
Marina from http://www.juponetmacaron.fr/
Saltana from http://www.thegirlisfierce.com/
Grace from http://colorandgrace.com/
The Rules of Liebster Award:
1. Post your award to your blog. 2. Answer the questions that you were given from the person who nominated you. 3. Nominate a few new bloggers you’ve discovered. 4. Create 10 new questions for the nominees. 5. Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
My questions for the Nominees:
1. What made you decide to start your blog? 2. What do you like the most about fashion? 3. Do you dress to impress or for yourself? 4. What color works best for you? 5. What is your signature style? 6. In the shoes section, are you flats or heels? 7. What is the piece of clothing you always rely upon? 8. What is your latest fashion find? 9. Name 3 crazy things you did in your life? 10.How do you see your blog in one year from now?
It was fun answering all these questions. Thank you again Diane for the nomination. Also, for more information on this outfit, please check out this post.
I can’t wait to read your answers to my questions 🙂
With Love from Mireille